A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Female Cleaning Supervisor”.
||Al Bahiya Trading Services, Abu Dhabi|
|Experience||4 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||3,000 AED – 3,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
APPLY NOW – CHECK THE BELOW EMAIL TO APPLY FOR A JOB
- Ensure that all areas, including examination and surgery rooms, patients’ rooms, laboratories, and public areas are kept clean and sanitary.
- Provide cleaners with supplies and equipment, such as clothes, disinfectants, washing agents, and mops to assist them in their cleaning endeavors.
- Train the new employees for adapting the company’s SOPs(Standard Operating Procedures)
- Oversee cleaning work done by the crew to ensure that it has been done to standard and according to procedures
- Create and maintain inventory of cleaning supplies and equipment, and ensure appropriate liaison with storage and storekeepers to ensure prompt delivery of both
- Ascertain that all chemical and hospital waste is properly disposed of by following set procedures and protocols of the hospital
- Oversee the disinfection and cleaning of hospital areas, including rooms, bathrooms, lobbies, and doctors’ offices
- Keep abreast of equipment repair or supplies replenishment needs and ensure that they are timely delivered
- Ensure that the cleaner staff is working in accordance with the hospital’s rules.
- Make sure that the appearance of the hospital is clean and tidy.
- Ensure shift management is handled properly and that no shift is unmanned.
- Ensure that all safety procedures are being taken into account when mixing chemicals and detergents.
- Make sure that all cleaning supplies are appropriately labeled.
- Oversee the cleaning staff and ensure that they are properly and safely groomed.
- Address patients’ or hospital staff’ complaints and ensure a quick resolution to ensure their satisfaction
- Must have work experience as a Cleaning Supervisor in Hospital.
- Excellent written and spoken skills in English
- Highly customer-focused, enthusiastic, and results-oriented, with an ability to effectively manage multiple tasks and priorities in a calm and structured manner
- Hands-on experience with cleaning equipment and cleaning products including safe ways of disposing of hospital waste.
- Excellent organizational and team management skills.
- Flexibility to work various shifts, including evenings and weekends.