A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Sales Specialist”.
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||5 – 7 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||6,000 AED – 7,000 AED (Plus Commission)|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
The Product Sales Specialist expands relationships with existing and new customers by directing and supporting collaborative sales efforts to grow one or more assigned product lines.
- Present, promote, and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing / potential customers to meet their needs.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Lead and generate marketing activities in the assigned market for the assigned product specialty.
- Achieve agreed-upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales, and status reports.
- Establish productive, professional relationships with assigned customer accounts.
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Supports initiatives that ensure product profitability.
- Achieves product growth targets in the assigned geography or account base.
- Maintains high customer satisfaction ratings that meet company standards.
- Responds to the customer’s requirements of the supported team.
- Completes required training and development objectives within the assigned time frame.
- Highly motivated and target-driven with a proven track record in sales.
- Excellent selling, negotiation, and communication skills.
- Prioritizing, time management, and organizational skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences / Pharmacy / Humanities or a related field
- Minimum six years of sales experience in the small and large strategic customer segment
- Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices along with the ability to build productive business professional relationships
- This position includes outside travel to customers’ premises