A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Receptionist”.
||Al Fares International Tents , Sharjah|
|Qualification||High School Diploma|
|Experience||3 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||3,500 AED – 4,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Required Receptionist for Sharjah, The applicant should have experience in this field and academic background
Job description / Role of Receptionist
- Greets clients, visitors, and guests; determines the purpose of each person’s visit and directs or escorts him or her to the appropriate location.
- Answers, screens, and directs phone calls to staff; takes messages, and schedules appointments.
- Receives mail, documents, packages, and courier deliveries and delivers or distributes items.
- Performs administrative and clerical support tasks.
- Performs basic filing and record keeping.
- Performs other duties.
Requirements of Receptionist
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Basic understanding of administrative and clerical procedures and systems.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Job Types: Full-time, Permanent