A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Operations Manager”.
||Abu Dhabi Ports, Abu Dhabi|
|Qualification||Masters Degree (Business Administration) | Licensed Pharmacist|
|Experience||7 – 8 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||16,000 AED – 20,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
The Hospitals Operations Manager will contribute to the success of the organization and will ensure achieving the vision of ADP and the organization’s business objectives.
The role is responsible for overseeing the smooth running of the entire hospital’s operations and performance expectations of both internal and external stakeholders and adopting the best hospitals logistics practices
Duties of the role include:
- achieve agreed service levels, productivity, and manpower targets
- full inventory management
- KPI reporting
- data management
- implement desired quality assurances protocols
- comply with local and regional regulatory standards
- comply with local, regional, and clients, business partners, and stakeholders’ quality standards
- maintain operational discipline so that the operations do not compromise the quality of medicines
- adopt risk-based strategies across the healthcare sector operations
- Adopt and implement hospitals logistics best practices
- Set out a vision and purpose for the hospital’s logistics operations
- Develop, implement and continuously monitor all activities and workflow requirements through SOP management.
- Implement and ensure all Company and Legal policies are adhered to.
- Build a safety-first culture and ensure Health, Safety, Hygiene, and Security objectives are met.
- Ensure the maximum utilization of the Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) and reporting capability.
- Full responsibility for Inventory: inbound, storage, outbound, accuracy, and reporting.
- Ensure proper inventory levels and develop auto-replenishment strategies for the hospital’s warehouses and spokes locations.
- Develop and lead cost management and budgetary requirements in line with accounting protocols.
- Utilize space and mechanical handling equipment efficiently.
- Implement & oversee security operations for the facility
- Plan future capacity requirements for growth.
- Plan and structure workforce and shift timings to accommodate growth and demand requirements.
- Create, implement and monitor productivity targets and activities.
- Organize the recruitment and training of staff, as well as monitoring staff performance and progress.
- Meet with & brief team leaders on a daily basis of the day’s expectations ahead, discuss and resolve any issues encountered.
- Oversee the planned maintenance of vehicles, machinery, and equipment where required.
- Ensure compliance with local and international regulations and standards related to GSDP.
- Adopt a best-in-class cold chain management system in relation to processes, tools, technology, and professionals.
- Adopt risk-based thinking in all elements of operations. Participate in business risk assessment and develop risk register with risk mitigation strategies.
- Play a key role in business continuity plan and ensure implementing BCP requirements.
- Prepare timely and regular reports for senior management on the areas of responsibility highlighting areas of risk and requirements for mitigating actions.
- Establish a culture of Customer 1st within the Sector teams
- Ensure business partners, stakeholders and clients’ requests are addressed within the appropriate level of importance and urgency.
- Liaise with the end customer to measure and ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction are achieved. Develop strong and positive relationships with clients and/or business partners
- Manage value-added services as per client’s requirements
- Demonstrate a high level of leadership within the team and across the organization through the following actions and behaviors:
- Embrace self-improvement through feedback and development opportunities.
- Encourage continuous improvement and innovation initiatives in business, processes, and people and actively seeking opportunities for positive improvement and change.
- Lead by example by setting a positive, collaborative, and constructive atmosphere in all interactions both internally and externally
- X-Functional sectors in the logistics cluster
- Business Partners
Educational and Technical Qualities:
- Master’s degree in business administration
- Licensed Pharmacist with MOH/DOH Licenses
Years & Nature of Experience:
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in the Healthcare & Pharmaceutical industry in UAE, preferably with complete responsibility of warehouse operations in drug stores or hospitals.