A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “HR Manager”.
||Al Sweidi and Shams Contracting Company LLC|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||8 – 10 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||15,000 AED – 18,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
We are looking for an HR Manager to join and lead our Human Resources department.
With 10 years of experience in the Contracting and Manufacturing Industry.
With the following responsibilities: Human Resource management working knowledge and sufficient understanding of UAE labor.
- Must have proven HR experience.
- Experience in payroll, visa Processing, recruitment, general HR Functions, and full administration.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Oversee the HRMS system identification and implementation across the company.
- Ensure legal compliance in human resource management (Onboarding, Employee Relations, Comp & Ben, Attrition, etc.) for office and manufacturing sites.