A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Senior Financial Accountant”.
||Kentech Group Dubai|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW|
|Experience||7 – 8 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||13,000 AED – 15,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Financial close and consolidation: Responsible for the successful preparation of the Group’s consolidated results
- Oversee the financial close of all corporate entities in Oracle Fusion
- Perform the financial close and consolidation of the Group results in the FCCS system
- Support the Group Financial Controller with monitoring timeliness of submissions and adherence to the month-end timetable and driving improvement by collaborating with regional finance teams.
- Ownership of the Group intercompany policy and maintenance of financial inputs to the system such as FX rates and revaluations
- Oversee balance sheet governance and support regional teams in maintaining accurate and reconciled balance sheet accounts.
- Compliance: Integral for the successful delivery of the Group’s audited, consolidated annual statutory accounts as per the timetable agreed by the Board of Directors and corporate entity compliance.
- Develop strong working relationships with the group’s external auditors.
- Ensure the group accounting policies are in accordance with IFRS
- Work with the Regional Controllers and local Finance Managers to ensure all subsidiary accounts and audits are completed as per the group timetable.
- Keep the Group Financial Controller fully informed of the progress of the statutory accounts and any issues raised by the external auditors.
- Support the wider finance team with any technical financial accounting.
- Control VAT accounting and filing for corporate entities
- Finance Transformation: Promoting continuous improvement in our financial accounting, controls, and process to achieve a best in the class finance function
- Assist with impact assessment and development of a strategy for Group implementation of any changes in IFRS and GAAP
- Support changes and improvement in policy and processes to achieve a detailed Finance Execution Plan.
- Focus on continuous improvement of the financial control environment and work with the Group Financial Controller to ensure any audit control recommendations are addressed in full.
Experience with Oracle and Hyperion is beneficial
Professional qualification from relevant Accounting body
- Mechanical Or Industrial Engineering
- Oil & Energy