A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “HR Admin Assistant”.
||Al Mariah United Group|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||2 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||3,000 AED – 4,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Accommodation|
We are looking for an HR Admin Assistant to undertake a variety of HR administrative duties.
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
- Provide clerical and administrative support to Human Resources executives
- Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies)
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations, etc)
- Coordinate HR projects (meetings, training, surveys, etc) and take minutes
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, bonus, leaves, etc)
- Communicate with public services when necessary
- Properly handle complaints and grievance procedures
- Coordinate communication with candidates and schedule interviews
- Conduct initial orientation to newly hired employees
- Assist our recruiters to source candidates and update our database
- Must have experience as an HR Admin assistant for 2 years.
- Can work in a team with 100+ employees.
- Able to support and assist the Project Manager.
- Can work with less supervision, critical thinker and problem solver.
- Willing to work in Abu Dhabi Western Region.
- Can join immediately.
Salary: 2000 + accommodation
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- administrative assistant: 2 years (Preferred)
- HR Assistant: 2 years (Preferred)