A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Physiotherapist”.
|Company Name||StudioRepublik Dubai|
|Qualification||Professional Degree (Relevant Subject)|
|Experience||3 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||10,000 AED – 15,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
The Physiotherapist’s main purpose is to carry out assessments to evaluate their patients range of movement and ability to carry out everyday tasks, they then plan and develop bespoke treatment plans, which help patients to regain their independence and mobility by using purposeful activity.
A physiotherapist acting as the medical director for the facility will have further responsibilities to provide clinical leadership and apply clinical and administrative skills to guide the clinical facility in providing care in an effective, efficient, safe, timely, patient-centered, and equitable manner.
The Physiotherapist’s will treat individuals who are temporarily or permanently suffering from physical disabilities and debilitating conditions including sporting injuries, persistent joint problems, paralysis resulting from strokes and neurological conditions.
A broad range of treatments can be implemented by the Physiotherapist’s to improve their patients’ strength, stamina, balance and exercise tolerance, including therapeutic exercise, electrotherapy, hydrotherapy, heat therapy and joint manipulation.
Delivery of Physiotherapy treatment
- Delivery physiotherapy treatment to the highest standard
- Keep up to date and relevant with the current research and best practise within physiotherapy including attending annual CPD courses
- Oversee the service descriptions training and education of the reception staff for the clinic
- Ensure DHA licence and any other legal requirements are met for the practice of Physiotherapy within UAE
Delivery of Physiotherapy treatment
- Develop and improve the foundation standards, protocols, and procedures given that these issues reflect the core of the healthcare operator.
- Define, approve and monitor achievement of the organization’s strategic objectives.
- Be available and accessible to staff to discuss medical problems, clinical cases or any other related issues.
- Assist the quality of healthcare by developing and managing both quality and safety initiatives, including risk management in the absence of a designated Quality lead within the clinical facility.
- Participate in administrative decision making, recommends and approves relevant policies and procedures.
- Be the point of contact for the communication in regard to any requirements/responses directed from DHA;
- Be the point of contact and shall ensure that all regulatory information from DHA is conveyed to the relevant party/is in the clinical facility and appropriately implemented.
- Act as the first point of contact for all Physiotherapy complaints, concerns and feedback
- Meet with stakeholders regarding projects, changes and implementation of new services within the clinic
- Utilise all relevant technology to perform the role
- Attend all relevant QP Meetings to ensure quality collaboration of the Lab Team
- Attend business and community outreach events as needed by the company
- Assist with any and all requirements as the medical director for DHA purposes, including assisting with statistical requests and DHA requests