A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Senior Accountant”.
|Company Name||The Independent Food Company Dubai|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree (Accounting/ Finance/ Commerce)|
|Experience||6 – 8 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||12,000 AED – 14,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
The ideal candidate will be involved with preparing financial reports and statements, bank reconciliations, group consolidations, and VAT filling. Please apply only if you are AVAILABLE TO JOIN IMMEDIATELY.
- Manage the day-to-day financial operations from an end-to-end perspective.
- Coordinate and prepare Profit and Loss and Balance Sheet financial statements monthly, to meet reporting timetable.
- Monitor internal and external audit facilities.
- Provide inputs to the management in order to support long-term financial planning.
- Identify areas of improvement within existing processes and recommend improvement techniques/ solutions.
- Remain up to date with investment trends and assist in the identification of investment opportunities.
- Provide ad-hoc support in decision-making related to investments.
- Manage due diligence activities and valuations.
- Monitor and ensure the development of policies on issues that impact the company’s investments or other owners/ stakeholders.
- Prepare and monitor budgets and conduct feasibility studies.
- Prepare and present operational and capital expenditure budgets to the management.
- Develop Key Performance Indicators and also, implement and monitor them.
- Coordinate and prepare Profit & Loss forecast of financial performance (outlook) on a monthly basis, for the following month
- Participate in the preparation of budgets – manpower and forecast.
- Monitor the timely and accurate performance of the accounts receivable function.
- Monitor and investigate the input of bank statement data.
- Review of accounts payable monthly inventory reconciliations.
- Review of accounts payable purchases journal.
- Prepare all month end General Ledger journals.
- Complete all taxation and statistical requirements.
- Review and monitor Audit and Income Audit functions.
- Participate in the preparation of the Strategic Business and Operating Plans.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Commerce, Accounting or related field
- 3 to 5 years of successful multi-national experience in the field of restaurants or hospitality (UAE experience preferred)
- Experience in F&B or Hospitality is a MUST
- Good exposure on GL reconciliation and VAT filling.
- Ability to interpret and analyze financial statements and periodicals
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Organizational & time management skills
- Analytical and numerical skills
- Knowledge in Sun System and FMC
- Experience with ERP is preferred
- Food & Beverages