A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Income Auditor”.
|Company Name||Yas Plaza Hotels By Aldar Hospitality|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree (Accounting/Business/Commerce)|
|Experience||3 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||7,000 AED – 9,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
- Balance PABX, Micros, Opera, & SUN ensuring proper interfacing between systems (Including not only Revenue but also payments and ledgers) and post corresponding JV into SUN (Including Statistics)
- Prepare and verify general cashier report, reconcile cashier overage and shortage report, monitor cashier receipt serial control
- Prepare Rate Discrepancy Report
- Compute and Finalize Tax and service charge split
- Reconcile Concessionaries, and book any related balance sheet items
- Review No Show report and late charge report to ensure that revenue is recorded accordingly
- Prepare Month-end reports
- Supervising and training the assistant income auditor
- Prepare Daily Report for Management
- Ensure that cheques received by mail have been deposited within the same day. (Serial number to be checked).
- Familiarize yourself with emergency and evacuation procedures.
- Ensure that the OHS Policy is well communicated within the department.
- Ensure that colleagues are adequately supervised
- Ensure that any risks which they notice, or which have been brought to their attention, are either:
- Where practicable, made safe
- Where not practicable, reported to the Department Head
- Audit the activities of all cashiers.
- Cooperating, coordinating, and communicating with all other departments in all matters concerning the accounting department.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, business, or commerce; previous work experience as a night auditor, or front office cashier is preferable and income auditor for at least one year; must speak and write English. Other languages are preferred.