A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Customer Relations Manager”.
|Company Name||Al Futtaim Dubai|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Master Degree|
|Experience||5 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||6,000 AED – 7,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
About Al-Futtaim Private Company LLC
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognizes and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
About Al-Futtaim IKEA
We are a values-driven company with a passion for life at home. Our vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people.
Al-Futtaim IKEA holds the franchise rights for IKEA in Egypt, Oman, Qatar, and the United Arab Emirates.
You are passionate about growing business and people together using the experience and skills of our people in the best way. You are ready for a bigger scope of responsibility and are driven to exceed goals. You are curious to challenge existing ways of working and able to develop new knowledge, skills & behaviors. You enjoy working in a fast-paced and future-oriented environment.
What’s more, we believe that you have the following knowledge, capabilities, and motivation:
- Live and share the IKEA values every day
- High School Graduate
- 5 years in Customer Service Management, IKEA experience is highly preferred.
- Strong Strategic Planning and Analytical Skills, Effective Communication & Excel competence skills.
- Good Interpersonal Skills, Business Acumen, Problem Solving, Confident, Leadership Skills, and Strategic Thinking.
About The Role
You are responsible to drive sales growth and sustained long-term profitability by establishing and retaining a life-long relationship with existing and new customers. This is achieved by working in partnership with our customers and other functions. You secure an easy buying process from home to home, and understand and match customers’ needs and expectations now and, in the future, to motivate our customers to shop with us more frequently because they trust us to make their shopping experiences successful and their visits worthwhile; as every customer counts.
You the customers’ voice in the store. You influence the team and colleagues by showing them how to work together to make a better shopping experience for all our customers. You driving passion is to create an enjoyable and successful shopping experience in the store and encourage our customers to return more frequently, and buy more over time.
You actively work towards fulfilling the four tasks of the store:
- Act as a highly efficient, and staffed, sales mechanism.
- Showhome furnishing solutions full of inspiring home furnishing ideas.
- Serve as a well-qualified home furnishing specialist.
- To provide a day out for the whole family.
Key Specific Accountabilities
- Lead and manage the team and work with colleagues in other functions to optimize the relationship with our customers in order to drive sales growth and sustained long-term profitability.
- Drive and be the owner of the Commercial review in the store, co-operating and influencing the commercial team, the CR team, and other support functions to ensure that they understand the customer’s perspective when implementing the new solutions and evaluating existing ones.
- Know the local market and working with the commercial team to support commercial activities, will convert more visitors to customers, and generate repeat store visits, balancing our business needs with our customers’ needs.
- Have in place service agreements with external providers, ensuring these are clearly communicated and priced in-store, which supports sales. Ensure they deliver a standard of service that contributes to making the IKEA store the first choice for home furnishings.
- Work with the check-out and exchange and returns manager and store team to ensure the check-outs are appropriately staffed at all times of the day in order to make it easy and convenient for us to close sales.
- Analyze customer feedback to identify root causes, taking action to improve short and long-term customer satisfaction.
- Encourage the team to take fast action on ideas to improve our customers’ shopping experience, acting on customer feedback, competition, and performance analysis.
- Educate the team in the IKEA Concept, and ensuring that they read and use the appropriate manuals from Inter IKEA Systems B.V. and other global solutions to help them maximize our customers’ shopping experience.
- Ensure the managers in the CRM department agree on clear expectations and standards with their teams regarding routines and that they regularly follow up on these.
- Ensure quality standards are met in-store by focusing on the detail in order that the store is clean and tidy at all times of the trading day.
- Take the service office input and coordinate it with the store potential in order to agree to customer relation goals, which supports the achievement of the agreed store goals.
- By constantly monitoring our performance against agreed goals, adapting, and taking action when required.
- Ensure all customer relations initiatives grow our business and support the sustaining of long-term profitability, always considering the impact on customer satisfaction.
- By delivering on agreed goals and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) by:
- Analyze KPIs and work with the team to create meaningful actions to achieve agreed goals.
- Control costs through working in a lean, simple, cost-conscious way using good examples and solutions, and encouraging the team and colleagues to discover more effective ways of working in order to drive productivity.
- Contribute with your expertise to achieve the store sales target
- Accountable for maintaining the store budget for the Com & In department
- Lead and manage the team and work with Store and Service Office colleagues to understand our local competitor service offers, our customers’ shopping behaviors and their living situations, and use these insights to improve our customers’ shopping experience. Coordinate one visit per year to customer houses.
- Work with the team to secure easy buying process, instant gratification and stock availability which will make it easy and convenient for our customers to shop at all times throughout the day and encourage repeat visits to the store.
- Ensure all the IKEA shopping tools are in place, in the right quantity and functioning effectively.
- Work with the team and other functions to promote and encourage a customer-focused culture throughout the store to ensure we are first choice for home furnishings and destination for the whole family.
- Always look at our store through the eyes of our customers and walk the shop floor during different times throughout the trading day. To use this opportunity to talk to co-workers, giving input and encouraging their feedback.
- To regularly meet with our customers to learn from their experiences, ideas and views in order to improve the home to home shopping experience. Organize in store customer intelligence surveys.
- Analyse feedback from our customers and work with my team and other functions to make improvements to our customers’ shopping experience by securing an easy buying process throughout the store.
People Management and Development
- Make sure all co-workers are properly trained and encourage them to participate in training and in development programs to secure the store performance and succession needs
- Manage the recruitment of the customer relations department. Ensure the vacancies are filled as soon as they arise, and the right candidates are hired in the vacant positions
- Ensure positive results in the employee survey and taking action in the areas where the satisfaction is low