A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Sales & Execution Support Specialist”.
|Company Name||SUEZ Jebel Ali Dubai|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree (Relevant Subject)|
|Experience||4 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||5,000 AED – 6,000 AED (Plus Commission)|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Regular / Permanent
Who We Are
SUEZ Water Technologies & Solutions looks for innovation everywhere. For more than 100 years, SUEZ has been at the forefront of innovation, from the SUEZ Canal to addressing water scarcity. Finding solutions to the world’s biggest problems has never been more important than right now.
What You Will Be Doing
The Engineered Systems Sales & Execution Support specialist will be responsible for supporting sales and execution activities in all phases of Products, Projects, and Services business activities covering the Middle East & Africa region in order to assist a smooth operation and delivering results in accordance with the plans and budget. Perform, organize, and streamline operational tasks to reduce the potential for errors. Provide assistance to clients and staff. Interact with clients (as needed), resolve problems, and provide information.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Coordinate with Sales and Customer Service to ensure proper fulfillment of the Products orders
- Collaborate with the Projects and Services Execution team on procurement, logistics, expediting, and other related matters to assist execution
- Maintain a database of vendors and contractors in the region
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the similar field
- Demonstrated experience in supporting projects execution and products fulfillment in the water and wastewater treatment industry
- Ability to develop relationships at all levels within the organization
- Strong communication skills
- Experience working with client representatives
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English
- Computer skills, MS Office. Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint, etc.
Water Technologies and Solutions (WTS) offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation.
WTS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
- Environmental Services
- Business Development