A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Estimation Engineer”.
|Company Name||Nabta For Fire Fighting & Alarm System LLC Dubai|
|Qualification||Masters Degree ( Relevant Subject )|
|Experience||4 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||10,000 AED – 15,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
NABTA for Fire Fighting & Alarm System LLC is currently in recruiting a highly-analytical and qualified estimator to join our growing business. Your central goal will be to prepare accurate estimate reports for projects by gathering information, analyzing important metrics, and conducting regular risk assessments.
The ideal candidate will be fluent in mathematics and accounting, with in-depth knowledge of research and data analysis methods and estimation systems. In addition to being an excellent communicator, candidates should also be detail orientated with outstanding organizational skills.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collect different quotes from subcontractors, vendors, and suppliers.
- Analyze company data, monitor budgets and prices.
- Review and assess cost estimates.
- Identify labor, material, costs and time requirements by researching proposals, blueprints, and any related documents.
- Prepare detailed cost estimate reports and detailed BOQ as per tender specifications.
- Conduct regular risk assessments.
- Oversee the different stages of a company project to ensure that expenses follow the forecast plan.
- Present complex and detailed reports to management.
- Study of tender documents as well as pre-bid points to work out the scope of work for tender jobs.
- Preparation of tender appreciation notes.
- Studying the Scope of work and technical specifications.
- Studying conditions of the contract.
- Preparation of cost comparison sheets for Quotations received from vendors.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 4-6 years’ as an Estimation Engineer in Fire Fighting field.
- Proficient in relevant software including MS Office Suite.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving abilities.
- Can join immediately