A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Accountant”.
|Company Name||Kennedy Towers|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||3 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||6,000 AED – 7,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage the key deliverables for the accounting department including Monthly Profit and Loss Statement, Monthly Landlord Statement of Accounts, Quarterly Balance Sheet Statements, Quarterly Cash Flow Statements, the Tourism Dirham Audit, and the preparation of VAT submissions for the FTA
- Accounts Receivable: Revenue recognition, Output VAT calculation, Channel Commissions, Outstanding payment monitoring, Bank Account Reconciliation, Invoice Preparation.
- Accounts Payable: Supplier Payments, Input VAT calculation, Payroll and company utilities, Landlord Expense Payments (Utilities, Service Charges, Maintenance), Security Deposit Handling.
- Meet financial accounting objectives and provide recommendations to increase profit margins by identifying new sources of revenue or ways to improve operational efficiency.
- Monitor and analyze accounting data and produce financial reports or statements. Establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions.
- Monitor outstanding accounts receivable and develop an efficient system to ensure there are no outstanding balances due to the organization
- Experience using Sage Accounting Software Required
- 1-2 years’ Experience with Real Estate Preferred (Property Management)
- 3-5 years’ Work Experience within an Accounting Function
- Experience producing accounting information for European markets is preferred
- Accounting Qualification (ACCA) and Higher-Level Education Required
- Salary: Competitive salary based on experience