A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Supply Chain Manager”.
|Company Name||Food People Dubai|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree in Relevant Subject|
|Experience||5 – 10 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||13,000 AED – 15,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
INTERNATIONAL SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGER – RESTAURANTS
INTERNATIONAL RESTAURANT OPERATOR
MANAGING THE INTERNATIONAL SUPPLY CHAIN
BASED IN UAE
Food People have partnered with a leading international restaurant operator in their search for an International Supply Chain Manager to join their regional team based in the UAE. As an International Supply Chain Manager, you will be responsible for managing the franchise partners globally to ensure the quality and consistency of the supply of goods, services, and capital items for the company.
- Assists franchisees with negotiations on price points, quality compliance, payment options, and delivery dates.
- Assists and supports franchisees to complete contracts with approved suppliers proposing the most competitive package in conjunction with the highest quality, aggregation with existing supplier base to increase throughput and maximize minimum order quantities.
- Identity and qualify potential strategic suppliers to gain approved supplier status by the Quality Assurance department.
- Develop a thorough knowledge of each targeted countries’ import capabilities (including restrictions and duties) from neighboring countries and well as from existing approved Global Suppliers.
- Assist the franchisees and importers in working with local governmental agencies to complete documentation required to gain import approval on products originating from other countries.
- Support the franchisee’s efforts to achieve targeted opening date by guiding the franchisee’s Supply Chain Manager function effectively through the start-up process.
- Participates in the development of procurement strategies including requirements planning, alternate sourcing, the timing of purchasing, inventory level adjustments, and inventory liability management.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 5-10 years of experience in Supply Chain
- Ideally, be able to communicate in both Arabic and English
- Strong experience working across international markets
- Strong drive for results and be cost focussed
- Experience within QSR, casual, and premium casual dining operators is essential
Please note, only candidates with relevant experience will be contacted to discuss the position in more detail