A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Sales Support Specialist”.
|Company Name||Danniyeh Royal Trading Abu Dhabi|
|Qualification||High School Diploma|
|Experience||2 – 3 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||2,500 AED – 3,500 AED (Plus Commission)|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Sales support specialist
The Sales Support Specialist will be responsible for administrative duties and assisting the sales department in gaining and keeping customers. The Sales Support Specialist’s responsibilities include updating and tracking of supplier’s status report, quotation agreements, and product listing. she will also be responsible for the creation of product advertisement which includes photo enhancement and creative product description writing.
To be a successful Sales Support Specialist, she should have good time management and organizational skills. she should also demonstrate excellent communication and creativity skills.
2. Scanning through information to identify pertinent information.
3. Correcting errors and organizing the information in a manner that will optimize swift and accurate capturing.
4. Creating accurate spreadsheets and ensuring data is backed up.
5. Informing relevant parties regarding errors encountered.
6. Storing hard copies of data in an organized manner to optimize retrieval.
7. Create and maintain online product and services listing in the company’s mobile application.
8. Ensure product and service listings are appealing and uploaded in high-resolution photos.
9. Diligently communicate online and respond to tasks assigned on the software (Share point) being used by the company.
10. Perform other duties assigned from time to time.
• Excellent communication skills in English & Arabic (preferred) oral and written
• Data entry experience or related office experience
• Proficient typing skills with accuracy and speed
• Efficient time management and good corporate adaptability
• Ability to maintain strict confidentiality of information
• Ability to handle multiple assignments
• Takes initiative; develops and implements creative and effective solutions to key problems; strives for continuous improvement
• Ability to work under minimal supervision
• Solid computer skills, including MS Office, Share point, Panda Document, and Adobe Photoshop
• Preferably with own visa.