A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Technical IT Auditor”.
|Company Name||DP World Dubai|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | CISA | CISSP | CIA|
|Experience||8 – 9 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||12,000 AED – 15,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
- To perform IT Technical audits at any DPW group location either independently or as part of a team to assess the adequacy of IT & Secure Dev Ops controls in line with COBIT, ITIL, PMI, ISO27001, DPW HO IT policies, and other applicable IT, security & development frameworks, standards/ regulations.
- To produce effective and accurate IT audit findings and recommendations to remediate the control weaknesses and improve the overall maturity of the control processes.
- To conduct technical IT audits with a specific focus on full-stack development, code reviews, configuration reviews, workflow testing, developer testing, functional & integration testing, on in-house and 3rd party developed application/ products.
- To take part in planning IT audit, defining & documenting audit scope, after evaluating key IT & development risks across the group, along with the Head of Tech Audit.
- Document and Report findings & recommendations in a concise easily understood manner to relevant parties, with supporting documentation and evidence to back up the findings.
- Develop, execute and maintain comprehensive IT & Secure Dev Ops audit work programs including full-stack technology, databases, web portals and applications, e-commerce, and other systems.
- Follow-up O/S Audit Issues on specific prior audit business units twice per annum and provide status data on Open/Closed issues to IA Manager/Deputy/CIA as required.
- Keep up to date with the IT & software development industry trends and advancements by investing in self-learning and being an active member and contributor at organizations such as ISACA, Dev Ops forums, Development groups, emerging full-stack technologies.
- Support the Head of Tech Audit on non-audit-related projects and initiatives.
- Accumulate and share good practices within the DPW terminal portfolio and external entities.
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with auditees’ IT teams to create an expert network, leverage the global expert network, promote synergy within various DPW IT departments. Other
- Act as an ambassador for DP World at all times when working; promoting and demonstrating positive behaviors in harmony with DP World’s Founder’s Principles, values, and culture; ensuring the highest level of safety is applied in all activities; understanding and following DP World’s Code of Conduct and Ethics policies
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Qualifications, Experience, and Skills
Knowledge & Experience:
- Experience with Secure DevOps and full-stack technology and methodologies including mobile stack, a Web stack, or a native application stack
- Experience in Cloud technologies/methodologies: AWS, Azure, Salesforce, CIDC, a plus
- Experience with Agile, Containerised programming, Ecommerce applications, payment processing, Blockchain, AI, complex Data analytics, and business intelligence highly valued
- Knowledgeable in both the front-end and back-end of an application, in databases, server configuration, user interface, microservices, API, development frameworks, and third-party libraries
- Experience with Writing clean, functional code on the front- and back-end, Testing and fixing bugs or other coding issues
- Experience with Code reviews, including Secure development methodology, pre-implementation, during, and post-implementation assessments), with web security or debugging tools (ex: capture with Fiddler, Wireshark, etc)
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache), and UI/UX design
- Strong working knowledge of Kubernetes – installation, maintenance, and operational, hosted Kubernetes on AWS, Azure or GCP and Installing and maintaining on-premise Kubernetes infrastructure
- Working knowledge of automation tools such as Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Terraform, etc.
- Experience in automation of code deployment across multiple cloud providers, with Orchestration and Automation Platform products (i.e. Concourse, Jenkins, Airflow, etc.)
- Experience with Elasticsearch, Hadoop, Redis, and PostgreSQL a plus
- Knowledge of standards such as COBIT, ITIL, PMI, PRINCE2, Understand development frameworks and methodologies (SDLC, Agile, etc.)
- Independently plan and complete work seeking guidance from Head of Tech Audit and Tech audit managers as needed.
- Consistently document relevant facts and information which support the work performed and effectively evaluate audit results, weighing the relevancy, accuracy, and perspective of conclusions against the accumulated audit evidence.
- Provide professional support to rest of Internal Audit team and identify and maintain IT audit technical and best practice standards within the Group
- Work with Group and Regional IT departments to promote best practices, IT policy compliance and
- consistent products and practice.
- Design client-side and server-side architecture; Create security and data protection settings; Successfully tested or implemented controls from the OWASP Top10 and SANS Top 25
- Grasp of IT Audit concepts, with some experience in IT, Audits highly valued
- Application Control testing – Reviewing a variety of computerized information systems such as Financial systems, systems that support Terminal Operations and Engineering Asset Management
- Comfortable working in time-sensitive situations. Flexibility, ability to change priorities quickly, and capacity to handle multiple tasks are often required of this position.
- Performing code reviews, Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Ability to write technical documentation
- analytical and problem-solving skills, good commercial and business acumen
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- Professional qualification e.g. CISA, CISSP, CISM, CRISC, PMP, CIA or other certification a plus
- Minimum 5-7 years post qualification software development experience, with 3-4 years as a software engineer or developer
- Outstanding communication skills (oral, written, and presentation)
- Self-motivated and able to work well without heavy supervision
- Positive attitude and demeanor with a collaborative personality
- Able to travel between 30% and 70% of the time to locations around the world
- Ability to work as a team player with flexible hours in split remote working environments
- Proficiency in languages e.g. Arabic, French, Spanish, Cantonese, Mandarin, Korean an advantage
We are the leading provider of worldwide smart end-to-end supply chain & logistics, enabling the flow of trade across the globe. Our comprehensive range of products and services covers every link of the integrated supply chain – from maritime and inland terminals to marine services and industrial parks as well as technology-driven customer solutions.
We deliver these services through an interconnected global network of 128 business units in 60 countries across six continents, with a significant presence both in high-growth and mature markets. Wherever we operate, we integrate sustainability and responsible corporate citizenship into our activities, striving for a positive contribution to the economies and communities where we live and work.
Our dedicated, diverse, and professional team of more than 53,220 employees from 131 countries is committed to delivering unrivaled value to our customers and partners. We do this by focusing on mutually beneficial relationships – with governments, shippers, traders, and other stakeholders along the global supply chain – relationships built on a foundation of mutual trust and enduring partnership.
We think ahead, anticipate change and deploy industry-leading technology to further broaden our digital vision to disrupt world trade and create the smartest, most efficient, and innovative solutions, while ensuring a positive and sustainable impact on economies, societies, and our planet.
DP World is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO). We strongly believe that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success and we make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, gender, disability, race, religion, or belief. By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize DP World to transmit and store your information in the worldwide recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.