A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Geotechnical Engineer”.
|Company Name||Prime Group Abu Dhabi|
|Qualification||Masters Degree (Geotechnical/Civil engineering)|
|Experience||2 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||4,500 AED – 5,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Accommodation |Transport|
Urgently looking to hire Geotechnical Engineer for our Abu Dhabi Office. The JD as below:
1. Profound understanding of theoretical and practical soil and rock mechanics.
2. High level of knowledge of geotechnical design software, tools, standards, and guidelines.
3. Good Knowledge in foundation design (bearing capacity, stability, settlement, etc.)
4. Experience in Ground Improvement.
5. Analyze the ground on which the building and other structures are erected.
6. Develop design by gathering, correlating & analyzing engineering data using computer software and/or established procedures and standards.
7. Collect & analyze information from discipline and consultants.
8. Review and approve test reports and lab results.
9. Supervise the work on-site and ensure that the proper laboratories own policies as per ISO / IEC 17025: 2017 and ISO 9001: 2015.
10. Prepare & Review geotechnical reports.
11. Ability to handle work pressure.
12. Ability to work autonomously.
13. High Proficiency in MS Office Software (MS Excel, Word).
Education – Civil Engineering / Masters degree in Geotechnical Engineering