A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Sales Coordinator”.
|Company Name||Al Futtaim|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||3 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||5,000 AED – 6,000 AED Plus Commission|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure proper coordination within the department, customers, manufacturers, suppliers, clients, and consumers.
- Obtain specification of required materials, sanitary wares, and accessories, prepare the quotation, and bid with the coordination of relevant brand suppliers.
- Verify the sanitary ware delivery schedules based on the specification sheets, estimate the Bill of Quantities based on the given drawings/material information.
- Maintain the records related to Bid Submissions, Vendor/Supplier details, Consumer inquiries.
- Attend the client meetings and respond positively to their inquiries and complaints.
- Follow-up with various suppliers for the competitive price, supply backlog, Pro-Forma Invoices, Product Purchase Orders.
- Coordinate International material supply logistics with the approved shipping /Air freight companies. Ensure stock receipt and delivery notes are maintained as needed.
Internal Work Relationships Within Group
- Coordinate within the department; seek approval for necessary tender submission and pricing.
External Work Relationships
- Coordinate with various clients, suppliers, vendors, consumers, logistics agents
Qualifications, Experience & Skills
Minimum Qualifications and Certification Knowledge:
- Diploma/Degree in Civil Engineering preferred
Minimum Industry Experience
- 3 Years’ experience in sanitary wares and accessories, storing and Distribution, BOQ, material take off.
Company Specific Knowledge
- Technical know-how related to sanitary wares and accessories
- Must be excellent MS office applications, excel, word and PowerPoint
- Previous experience is submitting product quotes to large and small-scale customers
- Communication skills in English
- Perseverance and hardworking