A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Manager Finance and Accounts”.
|Company Name||Shalina Healthcare|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW | CFA|
|Experience||9 – 12 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||25,000 AED – 30,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support the overall accounting function as per international standards and group accounting policies
- Work closely with business/commercial teams to forecast and track – budgets, sales, expenditure as per the annual operating plan
- Responsible for month-end and year-end financial analysis and will provide explanations to key information and data resulting from variances to different balances.
- Will be responsible for supporting compliance with tax regulations on a timely basis and preparation of local statutory financial statements
- Provide ad hoc information and reports to support business decisions as and when requested.
- Support in the preparation of budgets and forecasts and will provide information to support assumptions and estimates in compiling these budgets and forecasts.
- Will be the key point of support for detailed internal and external audit programs
- Support the review, update, and compliance of financial systems/policies
- Approve bank transactions, reconciliations, and obtaining approval by senior management.
Essential skills, experience & education:
- A minimum bachelor’s degree in business with chartered accounting qualifications
- Experience (8-10 years) as an accountant (regional role) in the pharmaceuticals/retail/consumers goods sector
- Self-starter with an ability to stay independently motivated and deliver the assigned mandate
- Experience working cross-culturally and cross-functionally with diverse colleagues
- Prior exposure to ERP Systems and high proficiency in the use of MS Office