A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Operations Manager”.
|Company Name||Excel Properties|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||5 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||12,000 AED – 15,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Developing sales strategies and plans for the company and its projects.
- Sales in the development of the sales guidelines, policies & procedures. Ensuring the implementation of the guidelines, policies & procedures
- Manage the project sales to ensure the quality of service is provided to customers and potential customers.
- Set goals and targets for their related Sales Supervisors and Sales Representatives.
- Execute sales strategies and plans for the company and its projects and ensure cascading of the strategies on sales.
- Oversee the sales activities with the objective of enhancing the sales revenue and its projects.
- Manage the sales leasing activities and oversee all negotiations with key customers.
- Monitor actual monthly sales performance
- A real estate operations manager oversees the purchase or sale of real estate property
- Their job duties include identifying good property investment opportunities, assessing tax law implications, and monitoring current real estate trends.
- They have extensive experience with zoning laws and other regulations that impact real estate investing.
- A good real estate operations manager can evaluate property values while considering demographics, market trends, and projected growth.
- Running operations for a real estate team means I oversee a number of processes that keep everyone on track and new business coming in.
- A big part role is launching and managing the new listings, tracking agents’ lead updates on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- The candidate should be comfortable multitasking and working cross-functionally with different business units. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in related fields.
- Establish and maintain business standards for accuracy, productivity, and reliability
- Manage the daily functions of the business
- Prepare annual performance review and reevaluate processes
- Ensure regulatory, compliance, and legal rules are followed
- Manage budget to align with goals of the business
- 4+ years of experience in a similar role
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Strong ability to multitask
- Comfort working with multiple groups within the business
The qualifications for a real estate operations manager, sensibly, include those required for a regular real estate agent. This includes a bachelor’s degree in finance, economics, or a related field. As a real estate operations manager, your duties include working with buyers to negotiate property sales, negotiating contracts with brokers, and overseeing transactions of other team members, meaning leadership skills are essential. You must stay current with the market to identify properties of interest to investors.