A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Marketing Coordinator”.
|Company Name||Majid Al Futtaim|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||3 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||4,000 AED – 5,000 AED (Plus Commission)|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare any related correspondence to assist the Manager Marketing Operations, such as memos, emails, etc. In addition, handle the incoming and outgoing mail for the Marketing department and ensure to maintain an accurate filing system for follow-up, record, and tracking purposes in line with the Audit requirements and as per Department’s policies and procedures.
- Prepare Marketing LPOs, PRs and liaise with SMBU Finance function and Marketing Administrators to ensure accurate tracking and follow up.
- Update database on a regular basis for all the mall retailers and maintain accurate records for all marketing expenditures.
- Coordinate with Marketing Team with respect to all third party suppliers and Retailers on day-to-day Marketing activities, including administration of all correspondences both verbal and written, ensuring that it is all checked to meet with the quality and professional standard of the company.
- Organize department regular meetings, write and distribute the minutes of meetings.
- Organize storage area for the Marketing Department.
- Work closely with the Media and Promotions Team for the booking of the mall common areas for Marketing activities and events and in-mall branding.
- Interface with the Legal Department to follow up on all short-term and long-term contract issuance and execution.
- Follow up with all agencies (ad agencies, social media agencies, PR agencies, etc.) on key deliverables, end-of-month reports, and financial settlements.
- Maintain records of the sponsorship revenues and payments/receivables in addition to the issuance of weekly and monthly reports on footfall and sales analysis, budget and forecast, and other reports as requested by the management.
- Ensure effective implementation of events and promotions at the mall within the time and quality requested.
- Work with the Festival Coordinator and PR & Communications Manager to supervise CSR events and Government activities and events execution in the mall.
- Conduct daily mall tours to supervise the execution of the promotions and check Customer Service Desks display and updates, in addition to supervising the Customer Service weekly reporting on customers’ feedback and ensuring circulating the information to the appropriate department in the mall.
- Follow up on the promotion redemption process at the customer Service Desks and maintain the appropriate records for prize submission and redemption reports.
- Review “Photography forms” sent by retailers, evaluate requests, and provide recommendations for approval to the Manager Marketing Operations, in addition to booking photographers for the Promotions and Events and maintaining an up-to-date photo library.
- Provide all necessary data/reports on a periodic basis pertaining to marketing activities to the Manager Marketing Operations for review, resolutions of issues, and prompt decision making.
- Ensure compliance with the MAFP SMBU’s Code of Conduct, Departmental policies, and HC Policies and Procedures at all times.
- Be the advocate and ambassador of aligning and cascading the MAFP values across SMBU and ensure that it is adhered to and exhibit the same all the time.