A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Sales Manager”.
|Company Name||Texture Properties|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||7 – 8 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||12,000 AED – 15,000 AED (Plus Commission)|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
1) This will include but not limited to:
a. Creating online and offline sales strategy to generate sales, (attracting customers)
b. Designing a customer service experience to maximize the “Sales through service” element.
2) He/She will manage the strategy by recruiting and developing a broker network and own sales team.
a. He/She will identify the proper brokers in the GCC and his own sales-force
b. He/She will develop and implement a proper induction plan for the new joiner. (Brokers and own team members)
c. He/She will monitor the online marketing plan and its implementation.
3) Sales team performance:
a. He/She will set the right example by participating in selling efforts
b. He/She will set, monitor, and drive activities (sales KPI’s) to achieve sales targets in a healthy motivating environment for both brokers and their own sales team.
c. He/She will manage communication and share best practices among network and own sales team members.
4) Develop team performance:
a. When needed, they will develop the performance of both Brokers and Own sales force.
b. Hold people accountable for performance.
Relevant Experience and Motivational Fit:
1) Up to 5 to 10 years experience in real estate sales of which 5 years must be selling Dubai’s Real Estate targeting UAE nationals & residents.
2) Must have a vision and drive to achieve results.
3) Fully operational in online and offline sales generation techniques, personal selling, and identifying and motivating own broker network and sales team.
4) Marketing and media strategy capability
5) Other information: Ideal candidate is between 32 to 45 years of age holder of a Bachelor degree (MBA preferred) and speaks fluent in English & Arabic (it’s an added advantage).
Leadership skills of teams and individuals
Advanced Selling, Negotiation, and persuasion skills
Ability to work through others
Analytical, team organization & planning skills
Passion for Growth
Holding people accountable
Empathy & integrity
Developing self and others