A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Property Administrator”.
|Company Name||Savills Middle East Sharjah|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||3 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||4,000 AED – 5,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage and direct administrative support services for the efficient and effective operation of the Property Management department
- Registration of all tenancy contracts with Ejari
- Assist the tenants in registering their utilities (water and electricity) with DEWA
- Ensure that a high level of professional relationship is maintained at all times in any communication with the clients on matters relating to their respective properties
- Maintaining an accurate filing system so as to incorporate tenant information, building/equipment maintenance, occupancy data, and accounting records
- Preparation of Tenancy agreements for new leases and renewal of expired leases
- Ensuring Tenant ID documents are valid and on file.
- Following up on lease renewals
- Ensuring, as far as possible, that tenants’ complaints and concerns are attended to speedily and satisfactorily
- Assisting with the preparation of monthly management reports for the designated properties
- Drafting tenancy contracts, send monthly renewal letters, collecting rental cheques, etc.
- Issuing monthly invoices to owners for management fee claims
- Prepare handover/takeover documentation for new tenants/vacating tenants, including site inspection, inventory, condition of the property
- Inputting data on the TRAMPS and HAPPY TENANT systems.
Skills, Knowledge, and Experience
- Based in Sharjah or willing to relocate
- Highly organized and methodical
- Excellent at multi-tasking
- A keen eye for detail
- Confident, outgoing with excellent communication skills
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Bilingual preferred
- Substantial evidence of database input/management
- Experience in working with a client and customer-facing role
- Professional office experience, preferably in the Property Management department
- Good interpersonal skills – a team approach
- Proactive and Creative
- An understanding of budgeting, planning, advertising, promotion, community relations, public relations, and sponsorship would be advantageous.
- Other requirements include Microsoft Office skills (namely in MS Excel & MS PowerPoint) for document production.