A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Accounts Receivable Accountant”.
|Company Name||Oman Insurance Company|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW|
|Experience||3 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||5,000 AED – 6,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitoring Broker-related & Direct Clients customer accounts details for non-payments, delayed payments, and other irregularities.
- Requesting for latest SOA/Ledger from brokers/clients and ensure that all relevant information necessary for the reconciliation is available from the client SOA
- Sending monthly dunning/reminder letters to brokers/clients where payments are not made.
- Review reconciliation with Accounts Receivable Team Leader each month and explain the plan of action for resolving all variances.
- Regular and close coordination with the broker/client to resolve any pending issues/queries.
- Regular and close coordination with the Underwrites, Claims & IT Departments to resolve any pending issues/queries.
- Ensure that Receipts (old & new) are properly allocated/netted on a monthly basis.
- Ensure that the Recon tracker is updated all the time.
- Coordinate with the internal departments in order to provide the clients with all required documents for payment.
- Coordinate with brokers/clients on a collection of due premiums monthly basis.
- Handle the client’s complaints and coordinating with the internal departments in order to solve them.
- Maintains regular contact with other departments / external clients to obtain and convey information and/or to correct transactions.
- Keeps Accounts Receivables Team Leader informed of area activities and of any significant problems.
- Have regular communication with customers to build relationships, collect the payment on time and resolve issues upfront.
- Have regular meetings with the stakeholders to discuss the issues raised by the customer.
Achieve Monthly & Yearly Target
- Ensure to meet all premiums collections / commissions settlements / reconciliations / receipt applications / nettings as per the management requirement & company policy & procedures are adhered.
Other Key Accountabilities
- Adherence to credit policy for all team members.
- Assist in audit requirement execution related to AR.
- Provide the weekly cash flow collection forecast & settlement forecast to the line manager.
- Ensure tracker is updated on the shared folder.
- Contact details of all clients updated in the tracker.
- Other ad hoc duties assigned by the Receivables Manager.
Education, Experience, and Formal/Professional Qualifications
- A graduate degree in accounting or finance from any recognized institute is essential.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar role in the insurance /financial /service sector.