A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Operations Manager”.
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||6 – 8 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||22,000 AED – 25,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate and implement the logistics for all HCP and Advisory Board engagement activities, including arrangements relating to travel, meeting venues (physical & virtual), room hire, catering, AV requirements, etc.
- Engage with regulatory and compliance team members to support the effective management and execution of all required documentation, validation & verifications for HCP contracting and tracking.
- Support senior leaders in meeting all reporting and audit obligations.
- Collaborate with other business functions with a view to supporting continuous operational improvements.
- Support the active collaboration and cooperation within the Medical Affairs team, across business functions, and with customers.
- Participate in the timely maintenance of customer data via relevant CRM systems.
- Preparation and management of accruals and financial reports
- Ensure all documentation relating to HCP and vendor service arrangements are maintained in accordance with the Company Retention Policy
- Support Allergan Aesthetic’s Quality Management System and internal auditing processes
- Coordinate training on a need basis
- Arrange team meetings and support meeting follow-ups.
- Other ad hoc duties such as administrative duties, as requested.
- University degree
Skills And Abilities
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience within an office-based administrative role.
- Experience within the pharmaceutical industry is highly desirable.
- Good communication skills – verbal and written.
- Demonstrable coordination skills including internal meetings and external customer events and meetings.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to prioritize, and self-manage to meet deadlines.
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Well-developed collaboration and teamwork skills
- High level of skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook YOURSELF (LEADERSHIP SKILLS)