A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Accounts Receivable Accountant”.
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW|
|Experience||3 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||5,000 AED – 6,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
KEY ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support the Finance Manager to analyze the right risk level and to ensure the right, balanced approach is taken between business opportunity & risk level regarding payment terms and collections/defaults.
- Support the Sales Team in payment term negotiation and collections.
- Guaranteeing implementation of Company Credit Management procedures according to local requirements and HQ guidelines.
- Monitor and manage timely (daily) overdue and account receivables: communicate to the sales force and financial controller, adopt the correct collection procedures, and monitor insolvent positions.
- Responsible for minimizing overdue recovery targets.
- Coordinate external consultants/lawyers.
- Assure accurate reporting and analysis.
- Guaranteeing timely, professional management of risks, costs, and revenues related to the Financial Services portfolio.
- Maintain and update properly the A/R statement, such as due dates, payment methods, litigations.
- Establishing strong relationships with local leasing and credit partners.
- Assure, on a daily basis, the consistency between bank statement transactions and Customer statements.
- Assure the consistency between bank statements and the G/L bank account.
- Maintain and update the Customer master data with the Customer Service.
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- 3-5 years experience in a similar role.
- Bachelor Degree.
- Background in collections, Account Receivables, Treasury or similar.
- Knowledge of payment terms, banking, and risk assessment.
- Basic knowledge of balance sheet, risk evaluation, and risk mitigation techniques.
- Strong analytical and calculation skills including accounting knowledge.
- Knowledge of trade financing, trading risk management, and capital investment practices.
- Credit management.
- Vendor partnership, agreement techniques.
- Focus on accountability, striving for excellence.
- Customer relationship management.
- Experience in conflict management.
- Basic knowledge of commercial law.
- ERP system and office knowledge.
- Credit management.
- Proficient with Excel, attentive to detail.
- Passion for sports, enthusiasm, humility, pro-activity, and ethics complete the desired profile.