A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Chief Accountant”.
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW|
|Experience||7 – 8 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||8,000 AED – 10,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Accommodation|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- 5 years plus experience
- The position is based in Dubai
- Establishes financial status by developing and implementing systems for collecting, analyzing, verifying, and reporting financial information, and managing accounting staff.
- To prepare monthly financial reports and ensure the accuracy & correctness of the financial report
- Providing commentary and analysis around the company’s performance to the management
- Meets accounting financial objectives by forecasting requirements, preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, and initiating corrective actions.
- Confirms financial status by monitoring revenue and expenses; coordinating the collection, consolidation, and evaluation of financial data; and preparing special reports.
- Maintains financial security by establishing internal controls.
- Management of working capital of company including LC, TR, and Overdraft facilities.
- Take responsibility for accounts payable/receivable, cash receipts, general ledger, payroll and utilities, treasury, budgeting, cash forecasting, revenue and expenditure variance analysis, capital assets reconciliations, fixed asset activity, debt activity, etc
- Overseeing the daily activities of the accounting department and ensuring that all major projects, month-end, and year-end reports are completed accurately and on time.
- Recording, classifying and summarizing financial transactions and events in accordance with accepted local accounting principles and financial reporting standards.
- Review & approve payment vouchers & journal entries
- Perform cash flow forecasting on a daily weekly and monthly basis
- Supervised monthly intercompany reconciliations and balance confirmations.
- Preparation, verification, and submission of quarterly VAT returns.
- Management of internal and external audits.
- Avoids legal challenges by understanding current and proposed legislation, enforcing accounting regulations, and recommending new procedures.
- Protects an organization’s value by keeping information confidential.