A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Accountant”.
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW|
|Experience||3 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||5,000 AED – 6,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Accommodation|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Verify, allocate, post, and reconcile transactions.
- Prepare asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Document financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommend financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarize current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit, and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiate financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintain accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results.
- Prepare financial statements and produce a budget according to schedule.
- Direct internal and external audits to ensure compliance.
- Month-end and year-end close process.
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
- Contribute to a strong client relationship through positive interactions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or related field.
- Master’s degree preferred.
- Thorough knowledge of local taxation laws.
- Experience managing budgets.
- Highly analytical mindset.
- Proficiency in data analysis and statistical forecasting.
- Excellent mathematical aptitude.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Working experience in Oracle Netsuite or Microsoft Dynamics is a must.
- Work experience with a distribution company will be an advantage.
- Available to join immediately.