A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Accountant”.
|Company Name||Tartan Global General Trading LLC|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW|
|Experience||4 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||5,000 AED – 6,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Accommodation|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The ideal candidate will be involved with preparing financial reports and statements, bank reconciliations, and conducting cyclical audits.
· Must have Knowledge about the VAT laws and manage the Regulatory requirements
· Ensuring payable control and vendor management
· Able to do monthly bank reconciliations
· Should be proficient in daily accounting operation and finalization of accounts.
· Must be able to manage audit compliance and completion of the audit.
· Must have experience of working on ERP, preferably NetSuite
· Must be efficient in checking and issuing credit notes/debit notes
· Ensuring proper documentation of transactions and maintaining proper records.
· Should have good communication skills for coordinating internally as well as with business partners.
· Minimum Work Experience 4-5 years preferably from Distribution Industry
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting with hands-on experience of having used NetSuite
- Ability to interpret and analyze financial statements and periodicals
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)