A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Data Entry Assistant”.
|Company Name||Al Futtaim|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||1 – 2 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||3,000 AED – 4,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Accommodation|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
You have a passion for logistics and working in a fast-paced and constantly changing retail environment. You are driven to exceed goals through people. You have an interest in home furnishing, people’s living at home, and the IKEA range.
What’s more, we believe that you have the following knowledge, capabilities, and motivation:
- Live and share the IKEA values every day.
- High School Graduate.
- 2 to 3 years experience in Logistics data entry & admin role.
- Knowledge of the NAVISION operating system will be an advantage.
- Background knowledge in customs, invoicing, warehousing.
- Advanced MS Excel skills.
- Good English communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Good presentation and excellent personal organization.
- Numerical skills & Attention to detail.
- Flexible to work overnight shifts, for female day shift only.
About The Position
You are responsible to support the store and the inventory controller in his mission to accurately maintain the store inventory integrity and to provide the highest possible service levels to our internal and external customers.
- Daily order replenishment from EXWH warehouse.
- Reporting all KPI’s to the inventory controller with regards to internal and external replenishment and exceptions noticed pertaining to the same.
- On daily basis, all parameters of the articles must be checked and any deviation must be reported to sales team (SSC, SM, filling rate, picking location).
- Secure top sellers before peak days and ensure 0% Local shortage from the external Warehouse.
- Weekly Pass-Out Tracking sends to all management which pending more than 15 Days.
- Provide support to the Physical Inventory Team during the yearly Stock count.
A few more things for you
Interest? Then please join us for a rewarding career journey!
We are here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.