A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Accountant”.
|Company Name||HHM Building Contracting|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW|
|Experience||3 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||4,000 AED – 6,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Accommodation|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Learn, develop and maintain expertise in the operation of the relevant elements of the Oracle procurement and expenses processing systems.
- Gain an understanding of all relevant policies, procedures, and internal controls for procurement and expenses and comply with these at all times.
- Set up new vendor (supplier) accounts.
- Process purchase requisitions, invoices, expenses claims, and other expenditure source documents including appropriate coding of transactions to the chart of accounts.
- Liaise with transaction approvers to ensure there are no delays in obtaining approvals for purchase requisitions.