A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Accounts Assistant”.
|Company Name||Dubai Islamic Bank|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA|
|Experience||2 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||4,000 AED – 6,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Accommodation|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Providing support to the Accounts and Finance Department.
- Keeping an eye on incoming payments from accounts receivable and outgoing payments from accounts payable.
- Creating company financial reports with the above information included.
- Examining the proficiency of the software programs used to organize data.
- Generating financial reports that display the company’s profits, equity, and cash flow.
- Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc.