A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Accountant”.
|Company Name||Food To Go Me|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW|
|Experience||3 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||4,000 AED – 6,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Accommodation|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs general accounting functions, accounting records, and other related duties in the daily administration of the accounting department.
- Performs accounts payable and account receivable functions.
- Performs cost accounting functions.
- Maintains general ledger to include preparation of journal entries, coding of invoices, accounts analysis and reconciliation, closing books monthly.
- Performs other duties of the same or.
- Ability to read, analyze & interpret information.
- Ability to handle business correspondences.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to perform multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment, consistently meeting deadlines with accurate & detailed results.
- Critical thinker with high proficiency in math.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent report writing, communication, and IT skills.
- Advanced competency in Microsoft Office and Accounting software packages.