A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Accounts Receivable Accountant”.
|Company Name||QER Middle East|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW|
|Experience||3 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||5,000 AED – 6,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Commission | Co’s Car|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Own the AR/Payroll processes across the company.
- Analyze, reconcile and record monthly general ledger activity for various P&L and Balance Sheet accounts
- Assist in monthly and year-end close processes; prepare monthly P&L for review
- Assist in the monthly compilation of internal financial statements for management
- Perform monthly account analysis, including accruals and prepaid and variance explanations
- Assist in year-end closing and audits
- Assist with financial audits and tax audits on an annual basis
- Perform bank reconciliations, related entries, and report monthly cash balances.
- Report cash balances and perform bank reconciliations on a monthly basis