A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Senior Internal Auditor”.
|Company Name||DP World|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW | CIA|
|Experience||6 – 8 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||15,000 AED – 20,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Work with the GIA team or independently on audits of business units, regional offices or head office departments across the DP World Group with a core focus on financial & operational processes and controls.
- Supervise and/or execute audits from start to finish, were directed by the GIA Portfolio Heads or the Chief Internal Auditor (“CIA”), delivering high impact audit reviews addressing DP World risks.
- Produce high-quality draft audit reports on findings and recommendations to ensure any potential concerns are addressed in an effective and timely manner, and ultimately reported to the DP World Audit Committee as mandated.
- Plan and document all audit in line with GIA audit procedures to ensure delivery of risk-based audits.
- Continually strive to draft and develop high-quality RCMs and Audit Work programmes for effective and comprehensive audits; Keep abreast of changes in a legal and regulatory environment that may impact our audit work and advise GIA management if RCMs and/or Audit Work Programmes require revision or update.
- Present audit conclusions to business unit management as necessary; this may be in a Boardroom through PowerPoint presentations to managers or directors.
- Research and identify examples of organisational best practices in and outside the group; flag these to the GIA team for sharing across borders; Encourage the understanding of Group Policies at sites visited.
- Manage core aspects of our internal GIA Quality and Assurance Improvement Programme to help improve our quality, effectiveness and efficiency in our audits.
- Manage or assist on the DP World MICS (Minimum Internal Controls Business Unit Self-Certification) annual global reporting process; preparing reporting on findings to the CIA as required.
- Where required supervise more junior team members during audits or other field projects. Provide on the job training as required.
- Actively participate in GIA ‘Beyond the Audit’ (e.g. COE, FIA, GAP etc.) projects to which is aligned with GIAs transformation programme.
- Maintain effective working relationships with auditees and other internal stakeholders maintaining and enhancing the GIA brand at all times.
- Act as an ambassador for DP World at all times when working, ensuring the highest level of safety is applied in ALL activities.
- Promote and demonstrate positive behaviours in line with DP World values.
- Understand and follow DP World Code of Conduct and Ethics policies.
- Strong commercial sense, strong analytical skills, attention to detail, and strong grasping power.