A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Senior Accountant”.
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW | ACA|
|Experience||6 – 8 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||16,000 AED – 18,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Responsible to ensure accurate and timely revenue recognition and related receivables balances in Oracle ERP for monthly, quarterly, and annual management and financial reporting.
2. Responsible to ensure consistent implementation and compliance of IFRS and other accounting standards related to Revenues, in close collaboration with the technical accounting team.
3. Responsible for building gap analysis & investigations, devising accounting scenarios, validation of accounting position paper, migration, and maintenance of detailed reconciliations for all applicable IFRS revenue standards.
4. Ensure end-to-end validations of SAP Hana and revenue engine exceptions and data points and alignment of all new and current revenue products in line with SAP requirements.
5. Responsible for initiation, monitoring, and closure of all SAP-related requirements for new and changes in current products and services along with the post-change testing and verification.
6. Evaluation, planning, and implementation of all new IFRS on each revenue segment and highlighting the significant transfer points to Management.
7. Ensure end-to-end verification, validation, and completeness of all revenues generated from each revenue stream on monthly basis from Billing and SAP source systems.
8. Monitors and record the flow of all revenue transactions from various source systems to General Ledger and perform control reconciliations from billing to ERP.
9. Responsible for creation and mapping of new GL codes in ERP chart of accounts and share point financial reporting portal.
10.Responsible for updating and maintaining the finance portal for revenue reporting and analysis.
11.Responsible to analyze and validate all revenue contracts under SAP on monthly basis by using BIG DATA TOOLS such as COGNOS, Tableau, and SAP HANA.
12.Prepares proper estimations for accruals and close monitoring of actual vs. accrual balances in liaison with source departments to ensure correct accrual aging.
13.Ensure synchronization between revenue reporting & output VAT liability.
14.Ensure timely & accurate recording, cut-off & reporting of Inventory.
15. Perform impairment assessment of Inventory as per IFRS requirements required for related provisioning for slow & nonmoving inventory
16.Review, validate and confirm all checklist steps including exception clearance for Billing income schedules interface to ERP.
17.Monitoring, assessment, and corrective actions for all unusual billing and SAP transactions before monthly financial closing.
18.Participation in all projects related to changes/updates in Billing and accounting revenue systems.
19.Responsible to facilitate and close all external/internal audit requirements on a quarterly and annual basis.
20.Responsible to facilitate, engage with TRA, FTA for various Business & VAT requirements
21.Maintain close liaison with the Tax team to reconcile all value add tax numbers with the corresponding revenues and corresponding interface in ERP.
22.Manage and handles any ad-hoc information requests, analysis, and other duties as assigned.