A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “SAP Accountant”.
|Company Name||Credence Consultancy|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW|
|Experience||3 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||6,000 AED – 7,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The candidate should have 3 to 4 years of complete accounting experience on SAP – booking vendor bills, payments, bank reconciliations and should have experience with General Ledger control and reconciliations too.
Salary will be in line with experience but the company offers salaries in line with top industry norms and also offers a stable working environment.
– Payable and Receivables.
– Prepare monthly Reports.
– Journal Voucher, Sales Incentive, Product costing.
– Maintain petty cash, Invoices Costing.
– Supplier Reconciliation and Payment Scheduling.
– Replying to emails of the clients and provide them with the required information.
– Variances Monitoring, identifying trends & recommending actions to management.
– Mailing, Contract, Pay Slip, Warning letters, LPO, etc.
– Maintain purchase, Sales commissions, Utilities, Payment Vouchers, and Bank Transfers, etc.
– Liaising with Auditors for the Finalization of Annual Accounts.