A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Sales Manager”.
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||9 – 12 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||15,000 AED – 18,000 AED Plus Commission|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Drive Sales by exhibiting commercial leadership with respect to all sales activities in order to achieve/ exceed Individual Sales targets consistently, by developing new business opportunities and proactively ensuring closure of prospects.
- Develop sales strategy and execute ambitious plans which identify sales opportunities as well as new products and services for identified markets/ clients.
- Develop, expand and maintain multiple, solid relationships with clients and intermediaries (e.g. Law Firms, CPAs, Bankers, Family Offices, etc.).
- Leverage and build relationships, thus developing new opportunities and leads with existing and/or new clients through the network.
- Seek and recognize sales opportunities and position compliant products and services in alignment with tax advisors’ solutions and client needs.
- Prepare client proposals and close sales in accordance with policies and guidelines to assure business growth.
- Organize & represent the company at seminars and other industry-related networking events.
- Lead, coordinate & conduct marketing activities, and maintain an active and current pipeline of the prospects at all times.
- Adhere to the Amicorp sales discipline with respect to identifying opportunities, recording contacts, maintaining the required number of prospects, and closing PLEs on a regular, consistent basis.
- Collaborate with local and international colleagues with respect to all sales activities in order to achieve the Sales targets.
- Ensure clients/ entities are compliant with the local regulations and laws as per specific jurisdiction and services adhere to global statutory/ regulatory guidelines.
- Ensure that individual targets are exceeded/ achieved as well as collaborate to achieve team targets.
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree with solid exposure to International Tax; over 10 years proven sales experience within the financial/ legal services, fiduciary/ trust industry, covering intermediaries, clients with proven sales success.
- Excellent Corporate and International Tax experience in organizations with an international presence, with a solid understanding of BEPS, CRS, FATCA, GAAR, ESR.
- Well-informed about current legal issues, regulations, tax, and legal developments. Demonstrate subject matter expertise, credibility, and effective partnering with intermediaries, clients, and colleagues to identify and evaluate opportunities and arrive at solutions.
- Commercial drive and a proven ability to penetrate the required market and ensure closure of sales. Takes initiative, positive and proactive, dedicated, focused, and revenue and target-driven.
- Exhibits strong leadership, social & interpersonal skills; a positive can-do attitude, and creativity.
- Excellent client-facing skills. Well-developed spoken and written communication skills and the ability to tailor the style to relevant audiences, and successfully liaise with people at different levels. Excellent English language fluency; fluency in Mandarin would be highly advantageous in order to communicate effectively with clients.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, solution-driven, highly organized and detail-orientated with good decision making and time management skills. Independent, hands-on and takes accountability to deliver solutions and results.
- Ability to adapt and work under pressure in a smaller, dynamic local team environment; along with being part of a bigger matrix organization. Proven leadership and team player skills, with the ambition to excel in the role.
- Willing to travel within the country and outside the country when required.