A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Sales Manager”.
|Company Name||Danube Properties|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||9 – 12 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||15,000 AED – 18,000 AED Plus (Commission)|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Execute sales strategy for the market, to ensure achievement of company sales goals and profitability.
- Work with Head of Commercial & Business Development for target setting by Brand, Customer & salesman to ensure that all staff follows clear targets & objectives.
- Controls local expenses to meet budget guidelines.
- Ensuring the contract profitability and covering the different market segments.
- Responsible for the day-to-day performance and development of the sales consultants, to ensure work efficiency, and to provide timely feedback to senior management regarding performance.
- Understands customers’ needs and requirements to provide solutions. Deliver high-level customer experience through strong relationships with key stakeholders and coordinate accordingly with the internal AKI support team.
- Establishes develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and networks prospective customers in the assigned market, to generate new business for the organization’s products/services.
- Assists in the development and implementation of agreed marketing plans required.
- Manage team sales pipelines effectively and accurately through Salesforce.
- Close monitoring of business deliverables such as Receivables.
- Control Stock Ageing in order to adhere to company policy.
- Close monitoring of project execution and deliveries.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.