A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Sales Advisor”.
|Company Name||Al Tayer Group|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||4 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||7,000 AED – 8,000 AED (Plus Commission)|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Carry out sales in accordance with pre-agreed monthly targets and budgets.
- Attend to customers visiting the showroom, initiate sales process with them paying attention to their needs, and offer qualified advice on the specifications of the product.
- Maintain close contact with prospective customers, make sales call, and visit them to suit their schedule/ convenience. Introduce and follow up with suitable sales prospects.
- Prepare/ maintain visit/ call reports/log highlighting salient features and advise the Manager of the same.
- Report weekly/ monthly on agreed performance data, comparing actual with targeted/ budgeted performance.
- Maintain customer database and contribute towards the development of prospects list. Keep abreast of competition in this segment of cars.
- Ensure pre-delivery inspections and proper documentation of the sales transaction
- Ensure details of all vehicle transactions are accurately completed & recorded and registered with sales administration, including payment and the registration of the vehicle with the traffic department and invoicing.
- Provide the highest degree of customer service and satisfaction at all times in accordance with the company‘s sales policies and procedures to maximize future recommended or repeat sales
- Ensure that the customer is aware of all available extras, accessories, and warranties.
- Notify the customers of delays, changes in the requirements and specifications, etc., if any, ensuring smooth conclusion of vehicle handover.
- Provide customers with qualified advice on vehicle finance and insurance facilities.
- Participate in seasonal sales campaign and promotions to maximize sales penetration