Data Entry Clerk
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced “Data Entry Clerk.”
- Initiates service requests and enters data from customer shipping and repair order documentation into RAMCO Repair Service Module.
- Scan hardcopy documentation to create electronic documentation and attaches to Oracle Service Requests.
- Logs customer repair orders, customer warranty claims, and complete orders in and out of Oracle and RAMCO.
- Performs repair audit functions
- Receive and unpack customer equipment.
Education / Experience Requirements
- High School Diploma or equivalent internationally recognized qualification.
- 1 year of related experience.
Knowledge / Skills Requirements
- Must be able to read and understand customer repair orders, customer warranty claims, and completed work orders to log orders in and out of Oracle and RAMCO.
- Should understand 5S practices for the organization of daily work and application of principles of cleanliness, organization, and process improvement.
- Ability to understand and interpret technical information.
- Must have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Preferably has basic knowledge of regulatory requirements (145) for avionics maintenance organization
- Preferably has basic knowledge of Safety Management Systems
- Ability to stand for 50% of the workday
- Ability to lift 30 pounds
Salary Range: (10,000 AED – 15,000 AED)
Employment Type: Full Time
How to Apply?
Apply Now : [email protected]