A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “General Accountant”.
|Company Name||Kress Cooper Tax & Audit|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW|
|Experience||3 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||5,000 AED – 6,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Prepare financial/cost schedules and reconciling them with the budgeted figures.
- Verify, summarize, allocate & post the financial information in the system.
- Able to analyze and generate system reports (SAP, Oracle, etc).
- Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing the relevant information.
- Document financial transactions by entering account information.
- Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results.
- Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedures.
- Communicate with Manager on work status and client issues that arise.
Skill Set Required
- Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures and principles.
- Good attitude towards numbers.
- Knowledge of general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process.
- Excellent accounting software user and administration skills.
- Good Communication Skills, and well presentable.