Technical Operations Engineer Level 1
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced “Technical Operation Engineer”.
Qualifications, Expertise, skills and competencies:
Bachelor’s Degree in any stream, IT stream is desirable.
Years of Experience:
2 to 5 years in IT level 1 support
Nature of experience:
· Quick learner
· Customer handling skills
· Technology enthusiast
· Puts team’s interest before self
· Logical approach, solution-oriented personality
· Competent Knowledge of systems and tools
· Proficient in English (written and vocal)
· Arabic would be an advantage
· Excellent communication skills
· Being able to understand complex business processes and activities
· Flexible work approach, based on the job requirements
Key responsibilities & Core Competencies:
1. Aware of ITIL Best practices, and must be able to use them in day to day operations. certifications would be added advantage.
2. Practices ITSM principles and processes, IM, CM and PM (Incident, change and Problem Management)
3. Must have worked on service management tools (Remedy, Manage Engine etc.)
4. Hands-on Level 1 Wintel experience with the below essentials, certifications would be added advantage:
· Windows and Linux
· Backup and Storage solutions
· Microsoft AD & Exchange
· patching solutions
· Monitoring solutions (SolarWinds, SCOM, VROPS, Manage engine etc.)
· Networking Basics (Fortinet-Palo Alto, firewall rules, VPN, Ports etc.)
5. Azure 900 Certification needed, AZ-104 desired not mandatory
6. Able to accommodate support SLAs while displaying a customer centric approach with the right expectations being set.
7. Good at English email/vocal communications and documentation.
8. A team Player and experienced in a command center operation
9. Must be able to work in shifts 24/7.
10. Prepare daily reports in terms of duties performed
11. Good at Cross function and team coordination
Salary Range: (10,000 AED – 15,000 AED)
Employment Type: Full Time
How to Apply?