Chef De Partie
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced “Chef De Partie“.
• To oversee the food preparation process and delivery for a specific section of the kitchen.
Education/Certification and Continued Education
• Certification in Food and Beverage/ Catering would be an advantage
Years of Experience
- 4/5 years plus of relevant experience in the catering industry
- Experience with Italian or European or Mediterranean cuisine is mandatory
Essential Roles and Responsibilities
Functional Roles and Responsibilities
• Supervise the food preparation process within the section to ensure it is carried out as per the standard guidelines.
• Monitor food quality and consistency to ensure food presented are of the highest quality and standard as per the agreed menus & guidelines.
• Allocate initial food preparation tasks to the team, whilst participating as required in the production, and in the final phases of preparation and presentation.
• Guide junior staff to carry out the food preparation process in an efficient manner.
• Instruct / train the kitchen team on routine procedures and supervise their tasks to ensure clarity and adherence.
• Work efficiently to control wastage of food and non-food items.
• Work within operational standards to ensure the kitchen and food preparation process remain within Company and Municipality guidelines.
• Ensure that the highest standards of hygiene, cleanliness, and sanitation of the kitchen are maintained.
• Possess complete and thorough knowledge of how to operate all kitchen equipment and machinery, including cleaning and maintenance practices.
• Carry out additional tasks as instructed by management.