Human Resources Manager Compensation & Benefits
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced “Human Resources Manager Compensation & Benefits .”
- Manage the timely completion of annual compensation reviews of all Al Rostamani Group businesses (and group departments), through C&B surveys and formulation of appropriate recommendations based on research and analysis, keeping in mind compensation review budgets, guidelines and policies. Post implement, develop/update the annual C&B review report and circulate to all stakeholders
- Conduct periodic research on local/global best-practice C&B strategies, policies and practices which will benefit Al Rostamani Group. Evaluate practices and recommend potential changes to policies (with cost impact) to Group Head of HR for review and approval
- Ensure the job description and job evaluation library for all Al Rostamani Group businesses (and group departments) is kept updated at all times
- Bachelor’s degree (in a statistical or personnel-related field) or an MBA
- A professional certification (e.g. GPHR) would be an added advantage
- Minimum of five years’ experience in the field of Human Resources, of which at least two years must be in a C&B managerial role with extensive experience in research/analysis and design of C&B policies (including variable pay).
Knowledge & Skills
- Advanced in-depth knowledge of analytical packages, particularly Microsoft Excel is essential, as well as a detailed knowledge of word processing (MS-Word) and presentation (MS Power Point) packages.
- In-depth knowledge and use of statistical techniques necessary for the quality standard of analysis and reporting
- Proven ability to (1) communicate clearly at all levels within a multi-cultural environment, (2) in writing policies and (3) to influence and negotiate
- Working knowledge of the Hay job evaluation system and methodology
- Ability to plan, manage and arrange projects to meet deadlines