A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Accountant”.
|Company Name||Umbrella Contracting & Design LLC|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW|
|Experience||3 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||5,000 AED – 6,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Create ad-hoc reports for various business needs.
- Prepare tax documents.
- Compile and analyze financial statements.
- Manage to budget.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field.
- Ability to interpret and analyze financial statements and periodicals.
- Fluency in Microsoft Office and Quick Books.
- Strong commercial sense, strong analytical skills, attention to detail, and strong grasping power.