A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Accountant”.
|Company Name||Rental Cars UAE|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW|
|Experience||3 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||6,000 AED – 7,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
– Preparation of Monthly Financial Statements
– Statement and Balance Sheet.
– Payable and Receivables.
– Prepare monthly Reports.
– Journal Voucher, Sales Incentive, Product costing.
– Maintain petty cash, Invoices Costing.
– Supplier Reconciliation and Payment Scheduling.
– Deductions, Bonuses, Finalization of Staff Provisions, Leave Salary, etc.
– Monitoring Bank Position and Bank Reconciliation.
– Replying to emails of the clients and provide them with the required information.
– Variances Monitoring, identifying trends & recommending actions to management.
– Mailing, Contract, Pay Slip, Warning letters, LPO, etc.
– Maintain purchase, Sales commissions, Utilities, Payment Vouchers, and Bank Transfers, etc.
– Liaising with Auditors for the Finalization of Annual Accounts.