A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Accountant”.
|Company Name||MS Accounting & Tax Consultancy|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW|
|Experience||3 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||5,000 AED – 6,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage all accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, GL and Counsel, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting, and Revenue Recognition.
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances.
- Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements.
- Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting.
- Research technical accounting issues for compliance.
- Support month-end and year-end close processes.
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting.
- Manage and comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings.
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
- Good MS Office skills particularly strong capabilities in MS Excel.
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures.
- Experience with creating financial statements.
- Able to work independently and highly meticulous.
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process.
- Excellent accounting software user and administration skills.
- Outstanding phone and email etiquette.
- Commitment to developing your role and improving business processes.
- Technical skills with a financial control background.
- A can-do attitude within an ever-changing and fast-paced environment.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Customer-focused and responsive.