A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Operations Manager”.
|Company Name||Al Futtaim|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||9 – 12 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||22,000 AED – 25,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The Residual Value Manager is responsible for leading the development and management of residual value setting and methodology across the Al-Futtaim Automotive groups retail and leasing businesses. The position reports to the Head of Fleet Operations at Al-Futtaim Financial Services. You will be responsible for optimizing the RV position for new and in-life products.
- Manage the residual value setting process and methodology for the Al-Futtaim Automotive group.
- Collaborate with Al-Futtaim brand managers on new vehicle strategies that impact residual values (Product Planning, Marketing, Pricing, and Incentives) to launch appropriate residual values that maximize sales and profit objectives while minimizing residual value risk.
- Develop key reports and analysis identifying trends and provide insight into residual value projections.
- Perform in-depth analysis and forecasting. Identify key portfolio insights and metrics. Proactively identify trends, exceptions, and areas of risk for the portfolio.
- Arrange and facilitate quarterly residual value committee meetings.
- Ensure strict compliance with model governance standards and internal audit guidelines. Maintain and enhance detailed documentation of critical processes.
Education: University degree required
Minimum Experience And Knowledge
- 5+ years of automotive leasing or financial services experience
- 3+ years of experience in residual value risk management
- Experience with financial and analytical projects
- Excellent written, verbal communication, including presentation skills
Job-Specific/Technical Skills Required To Complete The Tasks
- You’ll be highly analytical and have a strong understanding of economic and market dynamics to ensure you can make the best decisions regarding residual values.
- Possessing the ability to build relationships and influence is a critical strength to this role.
- Expertise and insight in the UAE Auto Market, sales, product, vehicles, and OEMs preferred but not essential.
- Experience with data analysis tools Tableau or similar.